To allow or block a specific website follow the below steps.
Adding Custom Domains To Your Filter
- Log into your Protect Account here
- Once logged in, navigate to 'Policy' on the menu on the left
- Select the 'Custom List' tab on the right and click 'Add New'
- Enter the domain you wish to either allow or block. Hint, *.domain.com will allow or block all sub-domains eg www.domain.com, crm.domain.com and so on.
- Select your preference to either 'Allow' or 'Block' and whether to report or not on future access to this domain.
- Click 'Save'
- Allow for five minutes for configuration changes to replicate.