If you would like to confirm or change your Protect dynamic DNS hostname or password then please follow the steps outlined below.
- Click here to login to The Packet Hub Customer Portal.
- Select the "view" button next to your Protectlicense
- Navigate to the bottom of the license view
- Select the "Show Password" button
- Enter your Customer Portal password and click on the "show password" button
- Allow the customer portal time to retrieve your Dynamic Hostname password
- You should now see your Dynamic Hostname password
- Select the "Change Password" button
- Enter a new password, enter your portal account password to confirm the change and click on the "change" button
- You should have received a confirmation that the password has been changed
- Ensure that you update the Dynamic DNS password settings on your router.
If any of the above settings failed, please log a call by sending an email to email@example.com