The purpose of Alerts in Protect is to notify the user if any of the selected categories have been queried. If a catefory has been queried, the alert will be sent via email within the selected interval. The alert will show the time, domain and network identity, (if applicable).
- To create a new alert, go to the tab Alerts and click New Alert.
2. Below are the configuration options you may select when creating your alert.
|First Name | Last Name||First and Last name of the user configuring the alerts.|
|Email Address||The email address the alerts will be sent to.|
|Interval||How often the user would like alerts to be sent.|
- There are 54 categories you may select.
- Each category you select will be alerted on.
- Explanations to each category will be shown as you hover over them.
A video below to help users understand the steps visually